Monday, June 15, 2009

Weekends and Water Retention

Had a really sucessful weekend. On the scale, it was fluctuating between about 10 -12 lbs lost this week. Feeling good, feeling like I got a good start. Had a big juicy steak friday night to end the Re-Start on a high note.

The night before I noticed that my feet were swelling up, much more than they normally do...So I called my local P.A. (Physicians Assistant) and Krista told me that if it's a Adema, then I should just take some iProfen and ice it. But if it's non-adema, then I'm retaining water, like a pregnant woman. She offered to Prescribe for me a water pill, and that's cool and all, but I don't want to jeopordize my football career by taking a steriod masking agent, and potentially face a 4 game suspension for this upcoming season. No thanks to the StarCaps. I'll just throw some extra lemons in my water.

Success!!! no more water retention!!!

Concert's were awesome this weekend. Tenth Avenue North and MercyMe. Great day, great music, and great weather.

Yesterday, I decided I was going to start a new Fad Diet, that's going to sweep the nation...that's the Snow-Cone Diet. Delicious and it's 98% ice. Look out america, look out Jared and Subway...Sno-cone's are here to stay.

Also, I ate at SmashBurger for dinner. http://smashburger.com/ I really recommend it, it's like the Chipotle for Burgers and you can eat healthy there easily. Just create your own burger. Had a 12 Grain Bun, Burger, Mushrooms, tomatoes and a side salad. Delicious.

Thanks for stopping by. Check back later this week for more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment